You too can get your picture up to lolgeeks.com. It’s easy and convenient! Just follow along these simple steps:
- Find a picture of a geek. Nerds are also acceptable. Please note that the geek or nerd in question be human or humanoid in nature. (Note: do not search lolgeeks.com for pictures – recursive submissions are not allowed, as they may fracture the fabric of space-time.)
- Write down the URL where you originally found the picture. Ideally, you’d also write down who took the picture.
- lol the picture (that is, put some text on it in the style represented at lolgeeks.com). Be sure it “brings the funny”, as the kids say these days. You can save the picture in whatever format you want (but we really like JPEGs, GIFs, and PNGs).
Don’t feel like you have the nessecary MS Paint skillz? No worries – we permit you to skip this step.
- Send an e-mail to feedback at this domain-name. Be sure you include:
- Your name as you want it to appear
- The URL of where you found the picture originally
- The text of the lol
- …And the picture as an attachment!
(And yes, we’ll keep your email address private and safe as if it were our very own.)
Our crack team of monkeys will put it up as soon as they finish their banana daiquiris!